I have some funny stories about Huey.
A lot of people think he's just like the dog "Marley,"
from Marley and me, well, because we've had a lot of moment's
that are quite disasterous, but some how humorous.
Like the one below.
Huey was in our living room, we THOUGHT just hanging out.
But to our lovely surprise, he was ripping my pillow up.
The funny thing about this is that Zak kept telling me
to not put the pillows on the sofa. Why? Well because
one day, HUEY would rip one up?!
But because i thought they looked good,
i would bring them out every so often.
And well, Zak- you were right!
Huey had quite the party.
I didn't know so many feathers could fit in a pillow.




5 comments:
Oh geez that is awesome
Oh my word! I'm glad you have a sense of humor about this, but I am pretty certain I would have been furious!!
Holy SHIT!! That really was the first thought that came to my mind...sorry about the swear word but REALLY!! I can't wait to show this to Teal (My employee that is in love with Huey) This will make her love him even more..HaHa..You know that the worst puppies turn out to be the BEST dogs!!! You definitely need a DYSON!!!
Holy shit!!!
Ha ha Huey is a menus!!
Post a Comment