Behold. The Plank. So apparently it's this new thing, right.
That people with fb (which I'm a proud NON-member)
find weird places to plank, and then post it on fb. hahaha.
And to be honest i find it really really funny.
My friend at work (Kristin) enlightened me about this at work,
we thought it was so funny, that she decided to do it on my office chairs.
Because let's be honest, they looked like PERFECT planking chairs.
Its SO dumb its funny.
And some great examples.....below.
via bestplanking.com
via iplanking.com






6 comments:
I am a proud fb member... and I have NEVER heard of planking. haha. this is too funny!
I am a proud FB member, and I haven't heard of this. This is HILARIOUS!
FB member - never heard of this! That's wierd..
bahahaha!!! I have never heard of that either but am laughing right now so apparently its funny to me too. Not gonna lie I kinda want to try it somewhere:)
Ha I also have never heard is such a thing, but I'm gonna start doing it now! Haha where are you working these days??
ha ha silly Kristin.... we have too much fun at work don't we Em?? :)
Post a Comment